Killuminati Soldiers is about promoting the light and exposing the darkness in this world. We are about promoting the word of GOD and exposing the words, signs, symbols and workers of Satan. We are dedicated to helping resurrect the energy and spirit of the past soldiers, holy men, heroes and martyrs of the past and exposing their killers and enemies.
War what is it good for? Gold, Oil and Drugs. The GOD they trust.
Over 50 trillion in artwork, assets, gold, minerals, natural resources and oil was stolen in the invasion of Iraq.
Remember Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction and was not involved in the 9/11 attacks but his country’s wealth was looted nevertheless.
Then the us government and its allies went to Afghanistan to secure the poppy fields and lithium mines by force after the Taliban destroyed all of the poppy.
After that the us government and its allies went and killed Gaddafi in Libya to gain control of his 22 plus tons of gold, the 30 trillion plus river pipeline that would have brought Africa back to life and the diamonds, silver and other deposits.
Libya & Muammar Gaddafi FACTS THAT CANT BE DENIED:
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipment’s, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US $5 ,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
All around the world there is war and genocide for gold, oil, drugs and other natural resources and all of it goes back to the papal bloodlines, black nobility, Rothschilds, Vatican, Royals and Bankers yet they claim we owe trillions in debt to the same families that have robbed, raped and pillaged every country in this world.
The following is just a LITTLE bit of the gold STOLEN from Libya after they MURDERED Muammar Gaddafi in cold blood for speaking out against the US and Obama…
Its time to eliminate the greed and redistribute everything they own to those in need.